TOP MANAGEMENT TEAM
EDII-TN is promoting entrepreneurial & innovation ecosystem in Universities / Colleges / Polytechnics / ITI’s through our academic Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Programme (AIEDP).
Objectives of the program are as follows:
- To build capacity of college management and faculty to support and sustain E&I.
- To create and build an entrepreneurial & innovation ecosystem with effective partnerships.
- To initiate and sustain Entrepreneurship competency development process.
- To catalyze and support product and process innovations within campus.
- To create and support entrepreneurs within campus and in the community around.
EDII-TN facilitates faculty training in learning by doing methodologies and bringing in online entrepreneurship learning to college campuses. We also conduct design clinics & boot-campus to kindle innovative ideas among students and promote start-ups workshops and trainings are being conducted to promote University-Industry collaboration, Internship for students etc under the programme.
IEDP is run under hub and spokes model. Resourceful institutions are recognized as hubs. Each hub co-ordinates 25-30 colleges. Close to 428 institutions are already enrolled under the programme in the state. Anna University, Guindy has been nominated as one among the HUBs and close to 95 colleges are enrolled under IEDP in the region.
A top management orientation programme has been scheduled at TAG Auditorium, CEG Anna University on 28th November, 2018 from 2.00pm to 4.00pm to brief the heads of institutions and top managements about the activities under the program such as MOOC on entrepreneurship, Startup Activation activities, workshops and seminars and proposed Student Startup Policies. Chief guest for the program is Dr V.Irai Anbu, IAS Director EDII TN and Dr M.K Surappa Vice Chancellor Anna University.